Make sure you buy high quality melt and mold bases for a good quality handcrafted soap. For SLS & Paraben Free soap bases visit www.SoapCafeMalta.com
200grams Opaque SLS free soap base
1 tablespoon Oat flakes
6ml Lavender Essential oil
Empty butter container to use as mold.
1. Melt the soap base in a microwave or a double boiler. Make sure you cover properly to keep the moisture from evaporating. It takes only a minute and a stir or two when using a microwave. When using a double boiler, you simply bring the water to a boil then add the base. Set the heat to low then check periodically to see if everything has melted.
2. As soon as everything is melted, add oatmeal and essential oil then stir well (slowly).
3. Make sure you get rid of bubbles forming by spraying with alcohol.
4. Pour your final melted base into the mold . Spray with alcohol to remove excess bubbles.
5. Wait for the soap to harden, unmold then enjoy lathering onto your skin.