And you thought ALL soap is the same… well, think again!!
Most people think I make soap for fun...in reality there's more to it. I have come to realize what a corrupt world we leave in... with cancers and new diseases cropping up every day...
I sit around pondering: What is 'pissing the Gods off' so much that we deserve this...so I read, I research and have come to realize that no God created this...
WE created these problems...Stress, overload of chemicals, living on the fast lane and lack of quality time.
- Did you know that 60% of what we put on our skin goes into our blood stream? Whether good or bad, your little ‘insignificant’ daily washing routine can either be of benefit or pretty dangerous in the long run… it’s useless eating healthy when you’re loading your skin with toxic waste!
- Is there the word ‘S.O.A.P’ written on your packaging of bar of soap/liquid soap? Probably NOT! Guess what..? Your nice fragrant white ‘soap’ with that little birdie on it is not actually soap but a detergent. The word ‘soap’ cannot be used on the product simply because it is NOT SOAP and thus it’s against the law to call it that!
- Have you ever checked the ingredients? Mind boggling aren't they! Well, it doesn’t have to be that way… if a product is natural, then there shouldn’t be an unfathomable list written at the back of your product.
- Did you know that REAL soap can take up to 6 weeks to be ready to sell?! And that is why your commercial, mass produced product can NEVER be truly natural… no large company that distributes its products worldwide will wait so long before they can sell it.
- You love your pets don’t you?! Well, probably you are harming other animals without even knowing it! Most commercial products are tested on animals… on their skins, their eyes their mouths. They are burned and disfigured and there are a precious few laws protecting them. commerical companies prefer animal testing because it’s cheaper than passing through expensive lab tests. At SoapCafe` we never test on animals. Our products pass through laborious lab tests and get certified without ever harming another being! In fact, most of our product are also VEGAN!.. And those which aren’t are still 100% vegetarian!
- I don't mean to be a wet sock, but you’re not only depleting Marine Life but eating your detergent! Cleaning your clothes, your floors and even our bodies…you are using detergents with harsh chemicals which do not dissolve in water. That water goes into our drains and even after being treated, chemical residue persists and is not broken down. That drain water goes into our seas killing plant life, plankton and hence also fish. If that doesn't kill the fish, then it may end up into your plate.
Therefore, the commercial product you’re using today is probably going to end up in your stomach by the end of the week… WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!
Read more about cosmetic labelling here.